Batteriebrände E-Zigaretten

Vapouriser battery explodes, damaging Canterbury woman's home



A Canterbury woman's plan to quit smoking nearly proved a greater health risk when her new vapouriser spontaneously exploded.



Chloe Jordan is now assessing the damage to her Rolleston home after the battery in the e-cigarette, left on the kitchen counter overnight, erupted with a "loud metallic sound" about 3am on Sunday.

 

She and her partner woke to a kitchen full of smoke, burns across the acrylic counter, and black spatters and shrapnel on the walls, ceiling and carpet. Jordan said she had charged the device earlier in the evening, but took it off the charger before going to bed.

 

Quelle: www.stuff.co.nz/business/109756309/vapouriser-battery-explodes-damaging-canterbury-womans-home

  • Batteriebrand
  • e-Zigarette
  • Lithium-Ionen-Batterien